Last Updated: September 2016
Information We Collect
LuxCitizenship may obtain personal information about you from various sources, including our website, when you call or email us, communicate and/or engage with content through social media, or when you participate in events or other promotions. We also may obtain information about you from our business partners, clients and other third parties.
Types of Information
When you visit and interact with our websites and/or our customers’ websites, certain information may be collected via a cookie, including:
- your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- your browser type and operating system;
- search terms that you use to reach the site;
- dates and times of visits to the site;
- information on actions taken on the site (such as page views and site navigation patterns);
- amount of time spent viewing certain pages or screens;
- standard server log information;
- social actions taken with respect to the content on the site, including but not limited to Likes, Shares, Tweets, Retweets, Favorites and Pins on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest; and/or
- advertisement interaction and viewing data, such as ad click-through rates and information about how many times you viewed a particular ad.
Please note that LuxCitizenship’s website may contain links to other websites and gather data from social media sites, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of the aforementioned sites and every website that you visit. We are not responsible for those sites’ privacy practices.
How We Use Your Information
In order to learn more about how our websites are used, we aggregate and analyze the data that we collect. We may use this information, for example, to monitor and assess use of the website, to increase our websites’ functionality, and to better tailor our content and design to suit our visitors’ needs.
Cookies help us to improve our websites and to deliver a better and more customized service. They enable us:
- to estimate usage numbers and patterns;
- to store information about your preferences, and to allow us and/or our customers to customize our and their respective websites according to your individual interests;
- to analyze and enhance our and/or our customers’ marketing communications and make them more relevant;
- to speed up your searches; and
- to recognize you when you return to our website and/or our customers’ websites.
LuxCitizenship may use combined information to enhance and personalize your online experiences, to communicate with you about products, services and events that may be of interest to you, and for other promotional purposes.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
You may provide your email address to us or other contact information to receive information about LuxCitizenship. We try to limit unnecessary communication. Please note, you may continue to receive certain email communications from us regarding your relationship with LuxCitizenship, such as updated in our site terms.
LuxCitizenship may need to disclose certain information when required by law and/or when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a) a current judicial proceeding, b) a court order or c) legal process served on LuxCitizenship by a competent court of the United States or State of Delaware.
If you share on social media content from this website , please note that any information you voluntarily disclose through use of those features can become available to the public and/or to other users whom you have designated, based on your security preferences.
LuxCitizenship has technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access to, use or disclosure of user information we maintain. We destroy all user application information as soon as possible. We recognize, however, that no program is one hundred percent secure and we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use or disclose personal information. If you become aware of a security issue, please contact us.
Your Rights and Choices
You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, or object at any time on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal information by contacting us. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to LuxCitizenship use of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of certain LuxCitizenship products or services.
U.S – EU Safe Harbor
LuxCitizenship complies with the U.S. – EU Safe Harbor framework and the U.S. – Swiss Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union and European Economic Area member countries and Switzerland. LuxCitizenship has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement.
Notification of Changes