LuxCitizenship was founded by Daniel Atz in 2016 to help individuals with Luxembourg heritage gain dual citizenship.
Based in Times Square (NYC), the team has assisted over 100 clients with processing the paperwork, genealogical searches, document requests, and translations required to qualify and complete the Articles 7, 23, or 89 Luxembourg citizenship recovery process.
ABOUT OUR FOUNDER: Daniel Atz recovered Luxembourg citizenship in 2014. Daniel has been repeatedly featured on Luxembourg national television station RTL for stories relating to his dual citizenship. Originally from Omaha, Nebraska, Daniel studied European Business Law at the École Supérieure du Commerce Extérieur (Superior School for Foreign Trade) in Paris, France. DDaniel is a fluent French, Portuguese, and Mandarin speaker. Before founding LuxCitizenship, Daniel worked in foreign government relations & consulting with a career spanning 3 continents. Daniel is very active with the European-American Chambers of Commerce in New York.
Services & Pricing
We’re here to help you open the door to new opportunities for you and generations to come.
All new clients must undergo an initial telephone consultation. Whether you are getting started or just need some support during your application process, we have a service offering for you.
- Initial Phone Consultation
- Luxembourg Genealogy Research: Using phone consultation information, we research your lineage to ensure you are eligible for Luxembourg citizenship recovery.
- Vital Document Services: We can request your Luxembourg Ancestor Certificate and other documents
Citizenship Recovery ServiceMost Popular
$1650+*Per Primary Applicant
- Initial Phone Consultation: Overview of the citizenship recovery process, eligibility determination, Q&A
- Phase 1 Services: Consultation on genealogical research, securing vital documents in Luxembourg and the USA**. Preparation of paperwork
- Phase 2 Services: Including Preparation of paperwork, document requests, translations of vital documents
- Phase 3 Services: Passport Application Formalities
- Secondary Applicant Rates (ex, Child or Sibling): From $600.00/per person
$ 65Per Page
- Standard Delivery Rate. 24 hours to translation, 2-3 days delivery in US. Rush services available for additional fees.
Due to the impending program deadline, Expedited Service Fees came into effect July 15, 2018 and are reflected in the above published prices.
We are able to provide New York State notary public notary services.
**Vital Document Processing Fees & Luxembourg Tax Stamp Fees are the responsibility of the applicant.